ScanTech Marine ApS are seeking a Superintendent Engineer for our service department.
We are searching for a Superintendent Engineer with sound knowledge on 2- and/ or 4-stroke engines to our growing and dynamic service department. ‘Hands on experience’ and a technical as well as growth mindset is important.
The person we are looking for will be working within the following areas:
- Troubleshooting on complex 2- or 4-stroke propulsion plants, mainly MAN engines, on mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Breakdown investigation.
- Engine inspections.
- Dry docking supervision.
- Supervision of engine overhaul.
- Overhaul of hydraulic equipment related to ME engines.
- Performance evaluation of complete propulsion plants.
- A job filled with worldwide travelling destinations spread on 120 – 180 traveling days a year.
- A job with new and exciting challenges on a daily basis.
- To be a part of a team full of technical passionate colleagues.
- Internal training as well as external training as needed.
- Great opportunities for personal development.
- To take part in a fascinating company in rapid development.
- An innovative and open work environment.
- Salary based on qualifications.
- You are service minded, mature and loyal.
- You are positive and a good colleague.
- You are reliable and disciplined.
- You can cooperate with others and you understand your role in our team.
- You can work independently keeping high focus on quality.
- You are flexible and dutiful.
- You can stay focused in, an often, hectic environment.
- You are a good communicator and master technical English, both verbally as well as written – high quality reporting is a key performance indicator.
- Ownership in contributing to having the best place to work for you and your colleagues
If you find the job interesting, send your application and CV to Technical Director, Martin Drastrup: firstname.lastname@example.org, who also can be contacted for further information on +45 29497928. Deadline for application and CV is May 20th. Interviews will be held in week 21/ 22.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.